Welcome to SneAdventure!

Jesus said, "I have come so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of." (John 10:10)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

We're off to Haiti!


Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for helping me to go on this mission trip! I was able to give $281 to my church for the "Crazy Love" offering, and over $1000 toward my trip. I will be leaving with my dad this sunday (April 3), and I will be returning the next Saturday (April 9). Thank you all for your kindness and support. I will be building, playing with the kids in the orphan village, and helping the kids to know more about Jesus. Please pray that I will have a safe trip and a great experience. I'll be posting an update of my trip when I get home. Above is a picture of me pointing to Jeremie, where I will be working.
Thank you all,
Silas Snead

2 comments:

  1. Hi Silas and Dad - You can be sure that we will be thinking and praying for you as you go to Haiti! This will be a trip of a lifetime for both you. Sharing your time and talents is just what Jesus wants all of us to do no matter where we go! We love you all. We will also be praying for Mom, Josiah, Samuel and Savanna while you are gone. Love & Prayers, Aunt Chabba & Uncle Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silas that is SO AWESOME! My mom and dad are kinda doing the same thing but they are leaving today to come home. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I promise to pray for you every day.

    Love,
    Emerson

    ReplyDelete